Here at Nature to Nurture the welfare of all of our children attending the nursery is paramount. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.”
- Monday 12.30-3.30 .
- Tuesday 9:30-15:30
- Wednesday 9:30-15:30
- Thursday 9:30-15:30
- 7th January – 2nd April
- Half term: Monday 17th to Friday 21st February
- Easter break: Monday 6th to Friday 17th April
- 21st April - 21st July
- Half term: Monday 25th to Friday 29 May
- 1st September - 17th December
- Half term: Monday 26th to Friday 30th October
- Christmas break: Monday 21st December to Friday 1st January
- It will be a 2-day minimum and children can access their 15 hours over the 3 days. We will only accept universal funding. .
- We offer a maximum of 5 hours of Government funding per day which is free at the point of delivery. However, we apply a charge of £9.50 for the lunchtime hour. The funded hours are from 9.30-11.30 and 12.30-3.30. If however, you do not want to pay for the extra hour, you are free to pick up at 11.30 and drop your child back off at 12.30
- The nursery is currently open for 50 weeks. (We close for 2 weeks over Christmas)
- For children who are not yet eligible for funding, or are accessing their funding at another setting fees are charged at £32 per day
- Sessional times are from 9.30-3.30
- Funded hours per week - 10 hours over 2 days or 15 hours over 3 days.
- Additional hours per week - 2 hours over 2 days or 3 hours over 3 days.
- Number of weeks per year - 38
- Cost of additional hours per week - £19.00 for 2 days or £28.50 for 3 days.
- Fees for the lunchtime hour will be £10.
- Funded hours per week - 10 hours over 2 days or 15 hours over 3 days. Anyone who requires 4 days would need to have a 30-hour code to receive the funding.
- Additional hours per week - 2 hours over 2 days or 3 hours over 3 days, 4 hours over 4.
From September 2020 we will only be running term time for pre-school children.
CHARGES FOR CHILDREN AGED 5-12
- A termly commitment is required for children aged 5-12. Payment is due upfront in one lump sum.
- Ages 5-8 £180
- Ages 8-12 £120